Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh Cute and Modest!

Who says we cant look good without showing off too much of skin? These dresses are super cute! Dont you agree??

Its raining cats and dogs, I wish I was working from home in my jammies...but these dresses are putting a big big smile on my face. I want all of them!

- Been hunting for an embroidery dress for so so many months already, its really expensive! -

- Come to think of it, I only have 1 purple dress.....i need more! -

- Simple, very pocahontas? -

- OooOOoo, I love love this maxi...its just too cute! I want, I want! its also USD78 -

- Vintage with a twist -
- So bohemian and ME!! I want this too! -

xoxo,

2 comments:

bearbearjes said...

I like the white one :)

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Its nice....Let me try to get them in Greeen Bananas.