Monday, April 13, 2009

Lovely 4 years!!!

Its Easter Sunday!! Blessed Easter!

It is also 12th April. Our anniversary.......*Smiles*

I had an amazing day. Slept only at 6am (Gosh, I've not slept this late ever since I reduced clubbing), woke up 12pm.....took about 1 1/2 hours to make Aaron a card then had lunch at 2pm(Yummy german saussages with bacon, beans and eggs). Showered. Aaron picked me up at 4pm to his place. Had tea with orange cake (baked by Aaron's sis). Then played with Baby Desirae....awww...she was really cute. Then Aaron's sis in law was surfing for Sarees....LOL! I joined in the fun.

After which we made a move to celebrate our special day...... I was too full to stomach any solid food. So we picked Crepe Cottage. Its a lovely spot.


- (= -
- Outfit-
Ruffles Blouse: Forever 21
Black Vest: Greeen Bananas

- The card I made...I love it -

- His gift -

- Sorry for the blur pics. Those are rub-ons from Maya Road. Aint it cute?? I love the birdie contrast. Its so us!!! LOL -

- Yeay! All handmade prezzies. I'm falling in love with Crafting more and more. -
- My turn to read His card for me. He's sweet. -

- Forgot to take our snack pics....only manage to capture this....hmmm cant remember what this is called but it had corn beef sauteed with onions and melted chesse. Superb-

- Mr.Xaviers Yellow Mellow dessert (Fresh mangos & mandarin oranges with mango icecream and Sorbet orange) Refreshing and citrus dessert.-

- Ahhh, after a yummy dessert and a wonderful day, its time to wind down with a dose of Fashion advice....(= -

xoxo,

No comments: