Friday, April 17, 2009

25 random things..

1. I miss ranting my thoughts and heart out. Welcome back to the newly revamp blog.

2. My latest color craze is Yellow. More to mustard yellow.

3. I love reading crafty blogs. I stalk them too.

4. I am only left with RM90 to survive till end of the month.

5. We're celebrating SWYF 27th Anniversary tonight. 8.30pm @ Cathedral of the Holy Spirit. All are invited.Come come!

6. I'm too lazy to work. Prefer crafting and Greeen Bananas.

7. Sales is a little slow, have not made profit yet. So click to support.

8. Having some hick-ups in my knitting. Need to go back to the shop later.

9. Thinking of having duck rice with 'siew yok' for lunch.

10. Stopping by Smidapaper to get some cardstock.

11. I need a new career, praying it would be NOW.... but All in His timing!

12. Stupid HSBC blocked my credit card because the machine swallowed my expired card and I could not pay my bills. In which they took freaking 2 months to send me a new card, only after I made a nasty call last thursday threatening to cancel.

13. Am grateful for my personal relationship with God.

14. I miss dancing A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

15. I miss dancing for God

16. I miss dancing for performances.

17. I'm missing dance studios.

18. Have a terrible craving for Green-tea Frap. Its fattening and I'm broke.

19. Did I mentioned I need a new career? LOL! I drag being here. I can no more function as a Engineer. My inner artistic side is screaming to come out.

20. I want to be my own boss.

21. Having a date night with Aaron tomorrow! Yeay!

22. I praise God for everything in my life.

23. I have tons of split ends. When shall i snip snip?

24. Will be making a card for Sheryl's birthday.

25. TGIF!! Shall leave office sat 5pm?

xoxo,

No comments: