Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Ship-offs

- This is the only thing i'm happy about today. Ship-offs = Salary! Yeay!
Click~Click~Click for better sales... -

- Counting down till december. So many months more to go. I drag waking up to office. I need to wake up to something I love. If God willing, 31st Jan 2010 last day? Just rotting my life away here......meaningless and life sucker.

- How great. I dont know which idiot broke my lights....mind you, it was stationary parked at my apartment. Haih! Break and run. Super unethical. May God bless this person as how he blessed me with surprised.

I loathe reports! Stop bugging me!

3 comments:

Lih said...

Babe...my car was hit too when i was working in KL. That fella not only broke those lights..he dented my bumper too and that cost me about 1K to repair. Some people just don't have sense of space ;)

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

So geram! My bumper also scratch.

Can u imagine, already dragging my feet to work then I see this.

Somemore my lot is beside guard house, the old man say never see anything. Arghhhh.... Slap them silly.

Lih said...

Probably they were the one who bang into your car. Yeah babe...slap them silly billy