Saturday, April 11, 2009

Insperation for Sayang's anniversary gift.

What a messy scrap table I have, and it was just cleaned few hours ago. Inspired or mental block? I need a clean space to feel inspired. Do you see the cute 4x4 canvas? Well I'm gonna transformed that into a cute anniversary gift. Wish me luck....am not really good in painting.

I'm loving this set of Rub-ons from Maya Road. Was thinking of using it to make a card. Am obsessed with OWLS! They are super cute. So tihckers for the canvas and rub-ons for the card.

Wait for tomorrow! Need to get some accrylic paint

Mua....after shower, under the covers on a Friday night at 12am....blogging??. Rather rare I would say right? Oh well...Its Good Friday....so home early. Its a super long day tomorrow. I should call it quits for the night. So Blessed Easter guys! Good night


No comments: