Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3's About Me

Since I've got to blog about something, but I'm too tired to blog about anything else I thought I would just blog about this. LOL!

So here goes::

3's About Me

Three Names I go by
1. Sharon
2. Ron (Only my high school friends calls me this)
3. Bumble Bee (Ahem....you can guess who! LOL!)


Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Kindergarden Teacher
2. Tele-Marketer
3. Software Test Engineer (The current and most suckiest)

Three Places I have lived
1. Penang
2. Penang
3. Penang .....(Loyal!)

Three Things I Like to watch
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. You Tube (Totally Addicted, tons of tutorials to learn from)
3. People's dressing

Three places I have been
1. Bali
2. Bangkok (One of my Favs!)
3. Singapore

Three of my favorite foods
1. Tomyam
2. Hawker food (Truly penangnite)
3. Both my grandma's food

Three things I am looking forward to
1. Life after 9th Jan 2010
2. A vacation!! to the United States...Sep 2010?
3. Leaving Motorola to start something on my own. All happening Soon!

xoxo,

4 comments:

bearbearjes said...

I like your idea of the 3ssss

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Use it! Use it!!

David Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Chan said...

Yeah... Now I got something to blog about... :-)

Btw, I really look forward to 9th Jan 2010... Who doesn't?? LOL!!!