Thursday, December 21, 2006

A new begining...

...for my post. I deleted my previous blogs.. This used to be the place i vent out my anger, sadness, happiness.....typing..typing away. If i were to make this public.....i cant let others read those stuff.....too personal...some things are better left unknown rite??...(=

Well its no more "Ronz Darkest secret"......its more like daily update. well i'm gonna be updating my blog for christmas with loads of pictures from KL...Why?? for my sayang of coz.......

Last day at work.....and seriously i'm in holiday mood...dont feel like working. I would need to leave here latest by 4.15pm....bus is at 5.30pm. Cant wait to see all my family members....my cutey grandparents and my rascal cousin..raul!

another hour before i get to leave. Dang.

Oh btw, tomorrow i'll be shopping till I drop......but i have a slight problem though.....this year, i major overspend on prezzies and i took half of my shopping money to do that. So Sad!!! I'll be kinda depressed if i just window shop....NOOOOOOOO......NOOOOOOO.......its too much torture. I need to buy new clothes.....arghhhhh.....what can I say? gotta start the new year with new clothes rite? Start everything afresh. I dream sooo much bout having a wardrobe change...hahahaha, throw all of my old clothes and change everything with a new piece. Yea....in my dreams......apa ni...thats why i said dream what.

Although its wishful thinking, nehhhh....i wont do it if i had the means as well. Find it kinda silly to give all away. I mean a pair of good jeans can last you for years, what about the formal black skirt? or the famous LBD (lil black dress), plain white tops......those are essentials in every girls wardrobe. So why wud I want to give away??? LOL.....

Well besides shopping, I'll be feeding myself too......that time of the year where your appetite increases thus the song goes......." Its the most wonderful time of the year....." Sure pray i wont put on weight....my dance teacher asked us to control our food intake and keep ourselves fit.....its becoz we're performing Jan 7th @ Dewan Sri Pinang.....and our dresses all ready, with perfect fit, she didnt want us to alter. How rude huh.??!! Its festive season!!!!! Its the time where i get to taste food that i've been waiting for a year long.........godpa's mutton curry with marrow, grandma's smooo, aunty's pie, home marinated ham, the alchaholic fruit cake, truffles, our big english breakfast on christmas morning.....oh darn.....im salivating.....

Our tradition is we open prezzies after christmas eve supper......yup around 1-2am. Cant wait to see their faces when they open my presents. I took a lot of trouble ok.....and no, it wasnt cheap.
Anyways i gtg.....need to finish my work, will be long gone for a week.....

Yippie....i get to catch up with my beauty sleep.......laze around......read my book/mags....shop.....eat.......watch dvds........spend time with loved ones.......swim (oh, we have our personal swimming pool at home....all at our convenience..(=), get a tan at the patio, sleep, eat.....oOOOooOOOooooo

Im dreaming again!

Wake up Sharon....

Time to finish work and head home....

Tatas.!

No comments: