Friday, December 29, 2006

Back to work???

  • Dang!! just back for a day, nothing much to do...so save up the extra leave....

  • Sleepy man.....after 7 days of R&R, now back to this gung hole....depressing.

  • YIPPIE me back in Penang, in a twinkle of an eye, christmas is coming to an end. Yes, yes, it has not finished yet......12 days of christmas..LOL! Its kinda sad to see the malls taking down christmas decos......i mean, cant you wait an extra week....whats the rush? CNY wont be here till mid february. *Shesh* so geram. Leave it ON! it gives everybody the holiday mood.

  • Any of you still in shopping mood? I still have it. Come to think of it, when do i not have the mood to shop?? LOL! Oh no, can it be i'm shopaholic? I doubt it...(;

  • After queensbay, I dont think i can survive with my current paycheque. Darlin.....I need more $$$$$$.. Good job Penang, at least now the shops boleh tahan.....can find certain things. Sure hope it will not turn into an "ah Lian" mall. Please please Prangin, BJ.......dont move ur stalls there.....i'll develop migrain if you do....*chuckles*....so badla me. WHat?? I'm being honest.

  • I miss raul sooo much, keep thinking about his cheeky smile....so sayang la. He is quite a monster, but everytime he smiles, i love him more. Nop, I'm not cheating on aaron, but Raul is just my handsome,naughty, absolutely adorable,hyper active, cutie, pau pau cousin.

  • Liara picked me up for lunch today.....so rindu. Unfortunately she's heading back to KL today...)=. Babe was suppose to spend new year's eve with me....so sad. I miss us bumming around malls & partying.....laughing at those "dudes" who dances to impress but cant dance for peas. Those were fun times...hhahahha. And some girls....with bloody miang moves and without rhythm. How bah not to laugh? it is hilarious.....See if a person cant really grove on the dance floor, but is just having plain fun....i respect that. But if somebody buat lawak bodoh, and think they are so good....then sorry bah, I cant help myself from laughing n making fun......LOL! Dont you miss that girl? and of coz our chatty chats were priceless as well....love talking to you. All those chats about the perfect wedding, popping together and becoming hot mamas...dont you forget that! Hope you like your prezzie. *smuaks*

  • I wanna go HOME!!!! and ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz

No comments: