Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  • Happy Birthday Jesus.....
  • This christmas is really good....a lot of chilling, not much shopping...(i'm impress)....Alls been good. Missing my sista loads...Merry Christmas girl, our christmas day in Malaysia is ending....another 13 hours for NY to end.
  • Time passes really fast when you're enjoying it, aint fair is it? When you've had a lousy day, thats when it feels like forever.
  • I lurve spending time with my grandparents....so cuteee. Gandpa is turning 80 on Jan 18th. So I've been asked to give a speech and sing a song. See i'm quite a nuisance when it comes to public speaking......speech fright...LOL!When it comes to singing, well.....I aint that bad huh? At lease I can hold a tune.....LOL. Actually i'm an alto singer....i love husky voices...and low tones. SO what song would be appropriate? If you know any, drop me a title. Thanks. I;m not quite for the speech...but I'm darn thankful that God gave him this opportunity to live and celebrate his 80th birthday...and mind you, he's still a strong man, still drives himself around, give talks, active in church and has great conversations with us.....i mean what more can I ask for? Cant I do a small favor for him? I sure pray he'll be around to see me get married and be a greatgrandpa.....(=
  • Really good christmas....Thank you God for this wonderful time.
  • Gosh, my stomach feels bloated. Been eating and eating and eating.I'll be heading back to Penang day after tomorrow....Yup i dont want to go. It just feels soooo good being aroud family. I just want this time to freeze, let our laughters serenade us, a bond so strong that no force can destroy it. I love them...each and everyone of them. Protect and keep them safe God.
  • I miss my sayang too.....but I do spend a lot of time with him in Penang...dont I dear? They were all asking for Aaron.....LOL!
  • Well yang, here are some pics of Sharon's Christmas....(=
Sharon & Aunty Vicky preparing supper after mass


Sharon and cheeky Raul...awww, aint his christmas attire cute?


Grandpa opening his prezzie.....


Grandma, Godpa, Raymond and Andrew


Our roast chicken with stuffed potatoes, bacons......etc...YUMMY!


Ham with asparagus, mushrooms, carots, lots and lots of butter and spices..


Aglio Olio with mussels, prawns, mushrooms and lotsa sweet basil leaf......fantastic


Mash potatoes with garlic


Corn with butter and salt


Table setting


Prezzies waiting to be opened..counting the minutes to midnight...

No comments: