Friday, December 22, 2006

Day One of Christmas holiday.....

Just found out that my trojan was affected from my camera (while aaron was developing a pic). Feel miserable knowing though.......hate it...
Oh well....calm down Sharon, dont mess up your holiday mood.....breathe in, breathe out.....*Phooooooooo*
Ok sayang, i promised to update my blog to tell u bout my day......first of all I was awaken by my aunty at 9am....hurrying us to get dressed. So I took 1/2 hour to shower and get dressed (dang hair took soo long, after a year with this hair style, im kinda fed-up with the maintainance....I WANT MY STRAIGHT HAIR BACK!).
So by 9.30am we were out of the house heading to Jasima for breakfast. Shud have eaten my paper tosei but went for nasi lemak instead. After which we went to "Curve"....in that hour and the half, I bought 3 dressed and 2 skirts....call it fast shopping...LOL! Have u guys shopped in "August 8" before?? Its worth your time....pretty clothes and kinda resonable. Problem is most of the clothes there are free size, so its either too big or too small for some people. Look at it this way, if i can find something to wear, why cant you?
We left "Curve" at about 1pm to 1 Utama, had lunch there and continued our shopping mission. Unfortunately, I was feeling sleepy....must be the heavy lunch, so i practically drag my way around. One of those rare occations where Sharon is not too excited in trying on clothes...LOL!
Left 1 Utama close to 5pm, headed home to let my 2 1/2 year old cousin to nap (if we didnt, I probably would have to sing Jingle Bells for another 50 times......hahah, the only carol he knows). I rested for 1/2 an hour and headed out to BSC (Bangsar Shopping Center) to do grocery shopping.
So when we got back, Raul was up and chirpy.....had to play with him. Blah, blah blah....after which we had home cooked dinner and spend QT with family.
Right now I'm in my jammies, in moi sista's room updating this blog.
Btw yang, Raul has grown taller again, here are some pics I took before we left this morning..


No comments: