Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Lunch...

Restaurant: Fuji
- It was mom's treat. Yeehaa! Japanese Food ......I love Jap food
- Wishing Aaron was with me.

- Green tea was served in thermos. Great idea for busy restaurants, that way we can refill whenever we want! without getting upset with the waitress...lol -

- Vaining instead of ordering my food. Was really hungry (wonder why I look a lil tan here) -

- In deep conversation while my stomach was literally sounding...cepat ler! -

-Yeay! Food's here...the chicken and tofu was yummy! and I left the kimchi untouched, too much of a pickled taste for my liking. (eh Kerry, you would have loved it!) -

- Mom's mackeral or some fish -

- Dad's giant squid, really yum!! -

- And hot cuppa tea / coffee after the meal (mine's tea!) -

xoxo,


No comments: