Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Passion or Hobby?

I cant pinpoint if scrapbooking is just a hobby or passion??


I do know that after all these years dancing is still my passion. I absolutely adore stepping into dance studios, being lost in time trying to perfect a movement. A sucker for techniques....OooOo, love the feeling of my muscles stretching to its core, tearing it bit by bit. Sorry for sounding like a sadist but once a technique is nailed, we soar higher than an eagle. Sensational!!! .....Lol.....


Coming back to scrapbooking. I have always had an eye for crafting. The natural ability to color coordinate tastefully. My style is more of bohemian/retro feel.


I did my first layout last sunday for a "love x 5" challenge by smidapaper.


Oh btw, our ever first Scrapbook store in Penang http://www.smidapaper.com/ @ Burma road. Plenty of stuff in the shop plus classes...be sure to visit the store. Prices are a lil steep....but either than that, its a perfect cosy shop. I love it.
So how do you like my first layout? I know its rather simple. But hey its my first...and i took 2 hours to get this done.


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it look simple and girly. oh ya u are a girl mah.. so its ok. and its sweet..

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

lol....yes im a GIRLY girl...

I thought it looks kinda retro.

Nice ar?