Monday, March 17, 2008

My bed, my bed, why have you forsaken me?

Terribly tired.
I need my sleep.
When oh when?
Didnt manage to have proper rest last night. I could see flashes of events even when I tried to sleep, guess theres too many things going on.
Haih! Ballet exam is stressing me out. I keep forgetting my steps. Darn! My teacher is getting pissed off.....as much as I hate to admit it, think I deserve it.
Woke up at 8am to practice for 1/2 hour before getting ready for work. Its a lot of hard work. Every single piece of exercise is done with a pointe feet, mine is bad...turn out sucks too. Mentally its killing me too.
Cant even skip my workout class today coz I need to build stamina for the exam, after which there's mass @ CHS, 8pm (i'm singing). And then immediately after mass, I have Easter practice ......gosh, I so want my bed right now.
Was literally sleeping off in training just now.
*Yawn*
ZzzzZzzzZzzzz

No comments: