Friday, March 28, 2008

Heartache Moto

Blogging is sort of theraputic.

Spending some time alone, sipping Green-tea Frap and blogging.

I had 3 tako-tao octopus ball and now a Frap.

Pure Indulgence, to pump up my endorphines.

Tetra Box test is such a joke. 5 out of 13 people came for the meeting. Out of which only 3 spoke and questioned their heart content out. Some commented that they are happy with their performance ratings, so no need to attend the meeting. Strange people. This is not even a venting out meeting. Its a meeting to help us understand about the goals we will make for 2008.

Somebody please knock me in the head! Am I dreaming?? Are their brains functioning?? Or are they brain dead?

I so want a career change. Events? Advertising? Crafting? Dance teacher? Fitness Instructor??

What a nasty feeling.

.............................................................................

An hour later...

- Almost finishing my Green-tea frap

- Surfing and purchasing scrapbook materials online

- Feeling much much lighter

- Chatting with a dear friend, SuLin...all the way from London. I love her!

- Endorphines are working, its flowing thru....yee ha.

Have to pack up real soon. SWYF anniversary mass tonight. I'm begining to enjoy moments like these on my own. I have so little time for myself. Forever rushing from place to place.

toodles-

xoxo

1 comment:

saltyface said...

I love you too Ron! Keep up all your efforts... I'm super impressed!

xxxxxx