Friday, March 02, 2007

Heart Him!

Its been more than 3 weeks since Valentine's day.

I had a great time! We did a non expensive dinner, took a stroll down gurney drive - surprisingly, gurney was kinda empty, not as merry as previous years. Communication aint a barrier between us, so we chatted, chatted and chatted. Its amazing, after a couple of years we still have so much to talk about. Praise God!

Aaron is just a sweetheart.

Love him!

He has such a big heart and everything a girlfriend could ever ask for.

In some way we are worlds apart......im the wilder version and he is more of the conservative version. Thanks to Liara for always asking, "why not give him a chance?".

Some of my friends were concerned if we could ever work out. Some match made me with their friends...and the story goes on and on.

I heart you sayang!!!!!
My Valentine prezzie from sayang.

Mua opening it in my room


Just a teaser
This is the real deal. Nice not?

My chic sandwich with yummy basil leafsAaron's burgelicious.






















No comments: