Friday, February 09, 2007

zzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZ

I am almost in lala land.

I want to go home and sleep.

Another 2 hours and i'm outta here.

*Yawnnnnnn*

I finished my work, which is really, really good!!

Should have taken the day off....lazy bummer!

We were at queensbay for lunch, not really in the mood for shopping but thank you sayang....he bought me three cardi's....*smuaks *smuaks*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant head home after work....

need to be at class......ballet class!

As I've mentioned before, I'll be taking my ballet exam early April..... so Feb and March is boot camp. We should be able to score distinction huh?? our extra classes is stressful........I can hear Ms. Khor's(our ballet teacher) voice echoing....."clear footwork", "turn out more", "point your feet", " lift up your back/stomach".........STRESS! It is stressful because I'm a full blown adult, my muscle are not as tender as a childs. Believe me...it is painful. But somehow we love the torture....LOL, good kinda torture and we loveeeeee ballet.

Anyways, me gotta stop blogging before i talk non-stop bout dance.

No comments: