Thursday, February 08, 2007

My back hurts

Apparently I'm suffering from what is called 'muscle spasm' on my lower back. Hurts like hell.

I got it on sunday evening, during my jazz class, it came on me so so sudden.

And me being macho and all, continued dancing....aggrevating the injury. So by the time I got to Aaron's place, the pain was excruciating. I could barely be in one position for more than 5 minutes, the pain keeps inviting itself. It was soooo much of torture. Mom rub some ointment at the injured spot...it barely helped.

Needless to say my night was pure hell. I could not sleep. Everytime I change position, i let out a loud 'aaaahhhh'.

7.45 am - monday morning....alarm rings!!!!

My back was soooo stiff, could not move right nor left...it was like a block of wood. Aaron was suppose to fetch me to the doctor...THANK GOD!! Should have gone the night before, but as usual stubborn Sharon thought that it may all get better after I rest.

Had to wait an hour before I could see the doctor.

Rather long queue on a monday morning, people trying their luck to get mc. Half the people there dont look sick.

No.71....Yup, thats my turn.

I could not even sit down. Doctor asked me where the pain was.....and there he said 'You've got muscle spasm' . Im like, what is that? Doesnt spasm means my muscle will be shaking and not be stiff? He told me to rest my muscle, dont strain it and get plenty of sleep. So for 5 days i've been on muscle relaxant and voltaren.

Poor body of mine has been drugged.

Im feeling much better, but my back still hurts.

Say a lil prayer for me!!

No comments: