Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Off to KL in less than 3 hours..

To celebrate my grandpa's 80th bday tomorrow!!! Celebration!!!

Everybody, absolutely everybody is back! Family reunion.....(=

It will be like mad house tonight onwards, laughters in the house....NOISE....lots of noise. Yippie!!!

Well I've prepared my speech......stil thinking of changing some..thanks Sayang for helping me out. I loathe public speaking....i will get tongue tied and my sentences will turn out weird. Do you think I should read out from a paper? Reading my speech out?? aint that a violation? I know a lot of people do it but it sucks. I wish I was aaron.......can speak anything at the spur of the moment.

And I'm singing a song as requested from grandpa. Thanks to Andre for helping to record a minus-one.....dont play, minus one !!!! all with the help of a digital piano and a computer. Getting my cousins to sing the chorus. Want to know whats the song?? Its "You Decorated my Life" Sure hope grandpa will like it....

Anyways gotta finish some work before leaving. Didn;t finish packing yet....wonder what happened to my strapless bras...all went missing.

Pictures will be up when i come back.

No comments: