Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Breakfast and Tea

I made pork ham sandwich with organic lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, black pepper, olive butter and mayo. Not too bad. My first time eating alfalfa sprouts........an acquired taste, more to the green and raw taste. Aint that bad. Heard its good for me....so gotta learn how to love it.

Tea: I had Lettuce, alfalfa sprout with majo and black pepper on wholemeal bread.

Why majo?? I ran out of mustard.

I spend easily RM30 at Jusco yesterday.......buying some healthy food for me to prepare.

Oh ya, I also had a pear for today's tea.


Honestly i've been eating out so much, i'm soooooo jelak with all the food. Time to prepare my own food. Only thing is Sharon is totally clueless on how to cook. Of course Maggi mee can la. My sandwiches are quite yummy and my PASTA.....not bad right sayang? My craze for capsicum is still there!!!

Dinner tonight will be my special maggi mee with cili padi.....mmmmm...sedap! Will post some pics if I remember.

No comments: