Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I was in the mood...

....to Scrapbook journal. Always wanted to start something about 'ME', but as usual always too busy to start. Last night, I reached home around 12.00am, washed up and my Greeen Bananas work starts...not too many orders last night, so called it a night. Then I was looking at my messy craft space and decided I should at least start something.....and I did.

Pat on the shoulders! Good job.

I bought this Acid Free sketch book in Borders...for like RM3.50? Its cheap. Cant believe that we can actually get acid free stuff in our bookstores...Total happiness. I know the cover is a little off, will decorate it later.

TADA!!!! My first page. This is me....Sharon Cornelius. Used a 5R pic, chosed something candid. I love this pic.

Confession: I have bad bad handwritting, or least I do not think it looks artsy enough. So I found some old stickers lying around in my stash and decided to make the best of what I can find. I love how random the stickers are....perfect!

Some lace ribbon i bought in Bangkok, and my unopened pack of chipboard letters. Finally got to use them. Used a border sticker trip as well.

Love the cupcakes....sweet and adorable. I got them 50% off from Smidapaper.
Will try to continue page 2 tonight. My love for starbucks........(=

xoxo,

No comments: