Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Climb

Am not quite a fan of Miley Cyrus but I love this song. Youtube it!

Its true, it doesnt matter where your destination is, its how you get there counts. Am struggling with so many decision making......so many mountains in my life.

I cant even see whats beyond 100 meters in my life. I have a bad habbit to worry of the next problem, I find it hard to savor the present moment. One thing I do know is that God is beside me, climbing every mountain that comes along.

Sometimes we want to control our loved ones, we want them to be in the safe zone.....afraid of letting them fall into shit holes....but who am I to know if there is a shit hole waiting? For all I know it could be a gold mine. The human side of me is worried sick but as a christian, I should trust God, maybe He wants to deal with them. Every adult is capable of making their own decisions, after which they have to be responsible to accepting the consequences.

I gotta back out.....

Tough battle with oneself.

Thats my climb.

No comments: