Friday, July 25, 2008

Goodbye Josie

A good colleague is leaving my department today..

..SAD!

Josie is more than a colleague to me, a true friend. Working life has been more interesting partly because of her.

Memories, memories, memories

We organized our ever first teambuilding *smiles*....and it has been by far the best. We journeyed together for 4 years, through many thick and suffocating times...we managed through. You listened to all my 'Complains', my hurts, my sufferings and of course laughters.


"Friends are special people.

We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate.

Society and mores (and often our own conscience) dictate we select a single mate.

But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose.

Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.

Thank you Josie, for being a part of my life."


Tetra Box Test wont be the same without your bubbly presence.
Am glad we had a chance to worked together!



xoxo,

1 comment:

Josie said...

hahah first time i'm seeing this... ooo embarassing my eyes are red... missing you guys too