Monday, June 02, 2008

Not too gloomy Monday

Surprisingly, its quite an OK monday.

Came in late to work because of last night's hazelnut latte. Kept me awake till dawn.

Its 5.25 pm, time to pack up and head home. Time for rest? How I wish....there's choir practice at 8.30pm. I'm seriously in need of a shopping spree...NOW, right this moment. I'm so lacking of clothes but as usual Aaron will complain that I have too many of em and that I'm addicted to shopping. Gosh, addicted??!! What a strong word. Lets paraphrase it to "I lurvvee Shopping".

Anyways im yacking crap. Too tired to think.

I finished season 6 of Sex in the City last night. How is it? Pretty good ending but if the 'sex' elements were taken out of the show, will there still be a show? At the end of the day, its about four ladies who's searching for love and to be loved in all the wrong places. I've never been too keen in 'Sex in the City' but strangely I'm sort of waiting for the movie to be released.

Wonder what happens to Carrie & Mr. Big??

xoxo

No comments: