Monday, October 01, 2007

The monday I love...

....Aha, public holiday replacement. Woohoo!

Woke up close to 11am, a tad bit earlier than I expected, tried forcing myself back to sleep but my mind was fully awake. Dang! So read female for a while and glued myself on the TV. All you Astro addicts, the channels has officially changed. Flip to 100 if you get lost....Channel Menu.

After which, i watched Desperate Housewives and Oprah. Had lunch in a fairly new place called 'Taiwan Bull', nothing to shout about though. Walked around QBay, bought a top from Esprit and now Blogging from Starbucks.

Cloudy day I must say. Good for relaxing, sleeping, cuddle up......doing all the lazy stuff. Am really glad today IS an OFF day. Couldn't be any better. Come to think of it, I didnt suffer sunday blues this week, yup mine starts from Sunday evenings and snowballs into Monday. LOL! Its that bad!!!!

Actually its now 4.42 pm, technically my day is ending and tomorrow is A working day..shucks!

Waiting for my Indian boy to download like loads of pics.

I love taking pictures.
I love capturing the moments.
I love recalling memories.
I love going thru em and laughing.
Picture paints a thousand words.
Ahhhh!

No comments: