Friday, October 05, 2007

Good and Bad

Good news first??

Here goes..

Got a new baby today! Goodbye Konica Minolta X50 (2 years, 9 months) and hello Kodak C613.. not as G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S as before but its a basic point and shoot camera. I miss my old baby, it'll take almost RM400 to repair and I've already changed the lense a year back. It will now sit on my desk, RM1599 gone!

Move on...

Thanks to Aaron who convinced me to get a new cam, I can now continue capturing memories. (how's the quality below??)


---------------------------------------
Back to the bad news..

I dropped my L6 into a toilet bowl last night.........ermm, clean water i think! Thank God!

Just as i'm begining to fall in love with the phone,this happened. Jinx~

I was taking quite a fair bit of pics with the phone substituting my X50. BUT it SURVIVED! Hair dried and it powered up, you go Motorola. Had to send for repair because the on/off key was not working, cost me only RM35 to repair.....so no need to purchase anything new.

I find that investing in the latest phone is a total waste of $$$. My first pay, I bought V600 for Rm1500, after a year I could only trade in for Rm300. Crazy rite? After that experience, its all basic phone for Sharon. Last longer too.

No comments: