Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend has ended?

In a twinkle of an eye, there goes my weekend.

I love my weekends. Aint is torturous not to like your weekdays?? I like my weekday nights though.

Mondays :
6.30 -7.30pm --> Body Workout
8.30 -11.00pm --> Cantor Practice

Tuesdays :
6.30 -8.00pm --> Dinner with Aaron's friends
8.30 -10.30pm -->Clerical (part time)

Wednesdays:
5.45-7.10pm --> Ballet
8.30 -10.30pm--> Jazz Bronze

Thursdays:
DATE NIGHT (Sometimes we have ministry meetings then date night is cancelled)

Fridays:
8.30 -12.00 --> SWYF (prayer meeting)

Saturdays:
11.00-1.00pm --> Clerical (part time)
6.15-7.15pm --> Jazz Bronze
7.15-8.15pm--> Jazz Class

These are my fixed schedule, in between I have loads of Impromptu things to do. How much more busy can I get? Only 24 hours in a day.

SUNDAYS are my rest days. Church in the morning and Family time then.......but sometimes I have replacement dance classes on sunday evenings or dance practices. Not forgetting my CSI marathon on sundays....back to back, Vegas--NY--Miami...LOL!

Spending QT at Aaron's place is nice too. Yummy curries served, ya... and my cucumber in yogurt......oooOOoooo delicious. Simple and yet out of this world.

I think the latest craze at Xavier's place is 'Monopoly'.....yes big buffalo's playing this board game. ITs fun to watch, hearing them scream, bargaining and some even tries to cheat...LOL! His brothers are funny!......can be hillarious. The ladies holds the money.....(= .We should change to pictionary or taboo soon.

This is enjoying life, enjoying the small things that God gave us.

I believe that people who do not know how to enjoy the small things in life often MISSes out the big things in life coz they will be searching and waiting for it to come. And when it comes they cant recognize it. SAD!!

I deal with sooooo many kiasu's @ my workplace. Let me tell you, they have NO LIFE. Very self gratifying people. Some have money and yet, they act like they are soooo poor, bringing food to eat and complaining.....it pisses me off. If they only know what it means not to have money at all. Maybe God should let them experience it since they enjoy acting it out. Oh best part is, here they are complaining of not having enough money and then they come with expensive and latest gadgets and accessories. I loathe their attitude. They seriously annoy me. I think this kinda people will forever be miserable.

Just count your blessings, is that so difficult? look around...what if you have one less limb? Not everything revolves around you.

Thank God I dont have such puny brains, so puny that they cant comprehend what it means to be content. LOL! PUNY PUNY brains. ( If you feel guity reading, then im refering to you...HA!)

Anyways enough on this puny brained ppl, saturday was a very fruitful day too. We had the priviledge to help the Junior Youths Gathering and the Presence of God was sooo strong. My prayer is that they get to know God on a personal level and for God to send people to journey with. Its a lonely walk. Being a youth is difficult, being bombarded with all the wrong things and thinking its right. SO wrong, so wrong.
I believe God started something with the youths and HE will finish what He started.

Work is calling....need to get back.

No comments: