Monday, September 17, 2007

Missing the baby girl

Who's that??

Its my younger sister Sheryl. Missing her heaps. My only posibility of heading to KL is probably end of October. Sigh~ I miss our chats on the patio, talking till wee hours of the morning, waking up late and laze around the house, SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Sheryl showing me what she bought when i was not around......girly stuff. I love it, love having a sister. Non the less I love having a brother who irritates the crap out of me. I love them all...

Once I'm financially more stable I will treat Sheryl,Raymond and Andrew for a trip.....I promise! I'll pay for the flight and hotel stay. I'm thinking of Bangkok or Vietnam or Cambodia or Hong Kong, sorry guys I can only afford Asian Countries. We will have the time of our lives.

Just us bonding.

Just us having a blast.

Just us alone.

No comments: