Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mini Envelope Pocket

From a tutorial I learned from apieceofcraft.com. Its super easy and this was my first attempt. I just used some scrap paper from my stash. Added a pink bling from Daiso. And I love the cute elephant, just some random puffy stickers bought from bookstores.

I made a tag to go in the pocket. This photo is 2" by 2". I stuck the photo on some scrap pieces saved from packaging, made it look like a mini polaroid. I love it!! Those alpha stickers are from making memoris....super cute! The butterfly bling is from the art shop i visited last week. Really like how it turned out.

This is how it looks with the tag in the pocket. So cute right?? yeay!! Am happy with the results! Will definitely make more. Maybe a mini album full of pockets?? Well I need to find the time for it. (=

Some items I purchased from Daiso and local art stores. I love stationaries. Even when I was little girl, never was intrigued by candies but I love love, stationary shops. LOL!

No comments: