Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Friday: Our Do Nothing Day

- The only pic I have of him for that day.
He is my source of Joy, my pillar of strength & my soulmate -
- The happy face, it was a beautiful morning...strong wind. -

- His -

-Hers.....smoked salmon& Hot cuppa chocolate. Delicious -

- After breakie, we just chatted, chilled while I knit. Its way longer now, am on my third role of yarn. Will update with some pics tomorrow. -

- Whats with the eyes? Too bright? -

We walked around, shopped a little. Bought 4 tops from Esprit, 3 for me and 1 for him. Then not feeling hungry but mouth gatai...so Big Apple for tea to finish off our great "Do nothing DAY". Gosh pound on the calories.. (=


- One of my Favs....coco pops toppings. -

- He forgot my durian doughnut but was too full to eat another one. -
Wearing:
Oversized Owl Top: Greeen Bananas
Black Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Baby Phat

After which, we left for home to change for Prayer meeting. How time flies when you have a "Do Nothing Day". Thanks Sayang....I had a great time.
xoxo,


1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Me loving your oversized owl top!! Me want one too!!!