Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a day

It was cloudy Tuesday.

I really felt like I needed company but most of my friends could not make it for lunch.......One of those days where everybody is not available and you desperately need em. So I went to church and spend some time with God. He definitely was a good company...Thank You God!

Gist of it, I was feeling down the whole day.

....till evening came and it was time for Hip-Hop. I always lose myself in Dance studios, for a moment there I forgot the issues I had and just enjoyed. Pure JOY! After class, myself and Kerry went for a drink....just some 'teh peng' and 'kopi peng' to cool ourselves down.

Had a good time laughing. Girl, you are so bubbly....always smilling. After a tough day, this was a nice way to end the night. Of coz we had to capture some moments to blog....LOL!

Kerry girl, did I forget to mentioned that I absolutely adore snapping pics. Love capturing moments!!

- Not one but 2 cameras -


- Eveready *winks* -
Thank you for the company.
xoxo,