Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mik Miks

Am here in KL for the weekend.........our cousin, Mikhail's first birthday.

Having a wonderful time with family......relaxing, catching up, laughing, bonding. I love family moments. Aunty said I looked older and stressed. Must be Tetra politics, taken up so much of my precious time.

Am glad my world doesnt revolve around work, work, and work. At the end of the day we're only worth this much to the company, but with LIFE the possibilities are endless. What a great gift from God.

I have a life!
I have God
I have family (heart 'em)
I have Aaron Xavier
I have BEST friends
I have TRUE friends
I have a community

I have values
I have standards
I have conscious
I have wisdom
I have discernment
I have the passion to dance

I have so many things that Money $$$$ CANT buy. Absolutely PRICELESS

Truly blessed indeed.

Anyways I have to get back to the party. Will post up lots of pics later.

xoxo

No comments: